About Me

I am a recent graduate of UW-Milwaukee, with a BFA double majoring in Film Production and Conceptual Studies. Storytelling and film editing is my career pursuit and passion. My latest editing project was the docUWM produced film My Way Home. My Way Home will be a part of the Wisconsin Film Festival as well as airing on TV Spring 2010.

My Way Home

My Way Home
Production Still
My Way Home follows a young Hmong-American Filmmaker, Dao Chang, on her Journey to discover her past. Her family was forced to flee their war-torn country when she was just two years old. Now, twenty-years later she returns to Laos to find answers about herself and her past.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

'My Way Home' will be screening at the Wisconsin Film Festival in Madison this April 17th!

No comments:

Post a Comment